Hello everyone, today i have been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by the blog Rachana Trp.
I am very greatful to her. This award rely means a lot to me..This is an unforgettable gift for me for this New Year… Thank you Rachana….Thank you very much…
TO ALL MY WORDPRESS FAMILY PLS DO SUPPORT RACHANA BY FOLLOWING HER BLOG.
About mystery blog awards:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love to sing. Singing makes me to relax and calm down. It also make me happy.
2. My trust on anyone will be strong until i could not realise the reality and the real face of everyone which will always hurt me .
3. I love to care for people’s health. Hopefully this year makes all to be happy and have healthy life. Bacause i always pray for others happiness…….so that i could be happy by seeing them happy. Right…
1.If you could start blogging again, what would you do differently?
I will blog about justice. There are many to talk and discuss about justice.
2.If you were given a boon, what would it be?
You can review this answer on my 1st mystery blogger award…
3.Who is the most important person in your life?
Acually there are many to say. But the most important person in my life is me myself. Sounds weird, but yes. I should be important in my life. These importants could make me feel strong, happy and etc.
So yes, i should be my own important person..it could motivate me.
4.What things in life do you hate the most?
Cheat or betrayal
5.What five qualities do you think everyone should have?
ARCHANGEL WHITE WOLF
~Waiting for answers dear nominees
Questions for my nominees…
1. If you could time travel, to whom you want to talk with?
2.What is your favorite cartoon during your childhood?
3.What would your perfect SATURDAY be like?
4.What accomplishment are you most proud of?
5. What is the most beautiful place that you have ever been?